A popular Japanese trend as of late, school girls have been taking photos of themselves doing various power moves from popular video games and animes such as like Dragon Ball Z. Can you recognize all the moves and their origins? Better yet, can you and your friends strike a good pose?
Continue reading »
We can’t all look like Jennifer Lawrence, but we can shop for similar clothing to steal the look! Notice that we are just recommending the duplicates here. The real deal is far too expensive. The actual clothing worn by Jennifer Lawrence in her Oscar-winning role as an outspoken young widow in “Silver Linings Playbook” was sold for $12,000 at an auction.
Jennifer Lawrence wore the Bebe Contrast Trim Trench Coat in this scene of Silver Linings.
Ever since the following picture of Glee star Lea Michelle was released, websites and tabloids everywhere have been speculating about her baby bump. Is Lea pregnant with Cory Monteith’s child? Don’t read about it in tabloids, read about it from Lea herself!
Despite what gossip websites and tabloids try to sell you, we’re here to tell you that Lea Michelle is indeed not pregnant. Sometimes shirts are bumpy.
Lea denied rumors of pregnancy through a humorous tweet:
My first fake pregnancy rumor! I’ve finally made it! 🙂
— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) October 22, 2012
Loyal fans of the ABC television show, Once Upon a Time, have wondered since season one whether Emma’s son, Henry, has a fairy tale counterpart. Every other Story Brooke character seems to have at least one or two identity. For instance, Mr. Gold is Rumpelstiltskin but also representative of Belle’s love interest, the Beast. So who is this Henry character?
Last night’s episode of Once Upon a Time showed Henry meeting Aurora in a dream. In the dream, the Sleeping Beauty mentions Henry’s eyes. This line references Once Upon a Dream, a song Sleeping Beauty sings with her Prince Philip. Perhaps Henry is in some way tied to the Sleeping Beauty. Or maybe he has some sort of magical, dream controlling ability. He could very well be a wizard of some sort, like the Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Who do you think Henry is?
Liam Hemsworth posted a picture of his and his fiance’s matching tattoo on his Instagram three days ago. Are he and Miley Cyrus crazy in love or just a little crazy?
The tattoos are inspired from excerpts taken from a 1910 speech by former President Theodore Roosevelt.
Miley’s tattoo reads:
“so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat”
Liam’s tattoo reads:
“if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly” when it probably should have read “if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly”
Is Liam’s misinked tattoo a simple mistake or did he fail purposely and daringly?
On a side note, how did Miley get that cut on her arm? It couldn’t have been that crazy scissor Miley-stalker, he is behind bars now.
Look by: Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director for Laura Mercier
Matin describes his inspiration for Claire’s look as a “casual nod to old Hollywood glamour.”
EYES: Claire’s smoky, seductive eyes were the focal point of the look.
• Matin used Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Extreme Black ($20) to define Claire’s eyes.
• He then heavily lined her eyes using Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold ($20). The pencil’s golden base colour complemented the star’s electric yellow dress.
• Matin completed the dramatic look by applying Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Burnished Copper ($22) and Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Black Ice ($22) to Claire’s lids.
LIPS: Nude lips modernized the glamorous look.
• Matin layered Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Praline ($20) and Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic ($26) to achieve Claire’s soft, matte lip colour.
FACE: Matin chose to enhance the expecting star’s natural glow and created a “healthy flush using bright pink blush.”
• To achieve a flawless face, Matin first applied Laura Mercier Moisture Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige ($43).
• He then covered imperfections using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 ($30).
• Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander ($22) was then heavily applied to Claire’s cheeks.
• The look was set with Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent ($34).