Posts Tagged with “ModCloth”
Glass jars are one of the most refreshing trend to hit bars and restaurants. They’re simply, elegant and fun. Any guest would be pleased to drink out of glasses this cute. Add some fruits and colorful straws and your party is all set.
Continue reading »
ModCloth is currently running their Measures of Success Contest.
Do you like giving other ModLovers the low-down on how items fit? Want a shot at a $100 gift certificate? Then, try our Measures of Success Contest on for size!
Entering is easy — and better yet, your submission will be super helpful to fellow members of the ModCommunity. All you have to do is write a product review that includes your full measurements between now and July 31, and you’ll automatically be eligible to win!
Remember — this contest is all about the details, so please be sure to read the following before getting started:
- Entries are submitted through the user’s account under product reviews.
- Participants must follow our official product review guidelines, found here.
- You may review as many products as you like, but please only one review per product.*
- Only reviews that include full measurements will be eligible to win.
- International customers are welcome to participate.
- Three winners will be selected randomly from reviews written between 7/5-7/31, then contacted via email.
Feel like leaving a little love for items that lack reviews? There’s a category for that! And, should you run into any trouble submitting a review, try switching browsers, or finding the product in your account and submitting the review from there.
ModCloth fan? See the new ModCloth coupons.